Apple will be reporting fiscal Q3 earnings today and its shares could very well rally on “better-than-feared” earnings, even if fiscal third-quarter numbers are not that great, according to CNBC’s Jim Cramer
“I know it’s a big week for earnings, but I’m really focused on Apple,” Cramer said Monday on “Squawk Box. ” “There’s a lot of thought that Apple, people are so bearish on it, that it can rally on a subpar number.”
If Apple were eke out a beat when it reports after-the-bell Tuesday, that may be enough to also continue an uptrend trend in the overall stock market, Cramer added.
Apple's CFO Provided the following Guidance for its Fiscal 2019 Q3
- revenue between $52.5 billion and $54.5 billion
- gross margin between 37 percent and 38 percent
- operating expenses between $8.7 billion and $8.8 billion
- other income/(expense) of $250 million
- tax rate of approximately 16.5 percent
About Making Comments on our Site: Patently Apple reserves the right to post, dismiss or edit any comments. Those using abusive language or negative behavior will result in being blacklisted on Disqus.