Apple has just announced that they'll announce their Q3 2019 Financial Results on July 30th at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET. Apple's CFO Luca Maestri provided guidance for this quarter as presented below.
Apple's CFO Provided the following Guidance for its Fiscal 2019 Q3
- revenue between $52.5 billion and $54.5 billion
- gross margin between 37 percent and 38 percent
- operating expenses between $8.7 billion and $8.8 billion
- other income/(expense) of $250 million
- tax rate of approximately 16.5 percent
Apple's CEO Tim Cook and CFO Luca Maestri will deliver their regular quarterly statements and then hold a Q&A session afterwards.
About Making Comments on our Site: Patently Apple reserves the right to post, dismiss or edit any comments. Those using abusive language or negative behavior will result in being blacklisted on Disqus.