Apple is being sued for a Faulty MagSafe Adapter that sparked a fire Engulfing a Woman's Face and Skull
Last January Penny K. Manzi was at home wearing her oxygen mask as medically required. She was using her MacBook with the MagSafe Adapter when a spark from the adapter ignited causing her oxygen mask to ignite engulfing Manzi's face and skull in flames. Penny and Jerry Manzi are suing Apple on four counts covering product liability, breach of warranty and loss of consortium. For more details, review the full Scribd document below.