Apple won 50 Patents today along with Design Patents for the iPhone 14's Back Camera Configuration and more
Today the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office officially published a series of 50 newly granted patents for Apple Inc. Earlier today, Patently Apple posted four detailed granted patents as presented below:
- Apple has Won a Patent for allowing Employers to Restrict what an Employee can do on Company Devices & more https://bit.ly/3ena9Hf
- Apple Latest Granted Patent for Fall Detection is Packed with Details https://bit.ly/3EChJbJ
- Apple has Won their third Project Titan Patent today that covers a Lane Changing Generator System for Autonomous Vehicles https://bit.ly/3fYbu83
- Apple has Won a Patent Relating to Calling up and interacting with future Autonomous-Vehicle based Cabs https://bit.ly/3MqqxDG
- Apple wins a patent relating to future autonomous vehicle cameras being used by Law Enforcement to find people or vehicles of Interest https://bit.ly/3fXz2tI
As always, we wrap up this week's granted patent report with our traditional listing of the remaining granted patents that were issued to Apple today.
Key Granted Design Patents
The key design patents issued to Apple today include the iPhone 14 Pro camera configuration and the evolutionary animated graphics associated with setting up Touch ID.