This morning Apple TV+ has announced a vibrant fall slate for kids and families, featuring an array of fresh, original series, new on-screen imaginings of beloved properties, as well as returning fan-favorite and critically acclaimed series. Our report also covers a few new Apple TV
- Peanuts Anthology II: New to Platform – September 9
- “Sago Mini Friends” New Series – September 16
- “Wolfboy and the Everything Factory” Season Two – September 30
- “Get Rolling with Otis” Season Two — September 30
- “Hello, Jack! The Kindness Show” Season Two – October 7
- “Ghostwriter” Season Three – October 21
- “Slumberkins” New Series – November 4
- “Circuit Breakers” New Series – November 11
- “Interrupting Chicken” New Series – November 18
Review Apple's full press release for specific storylines and more.
Earlier this morning, Patently Apple posted an Apple TV+ report titled "Filming of the Apple TV+ series 'Lady in the Lake' is being forced to relocate to another city due to gang member threats made to the Producer.
Archive: Apple TV News