Over the last two months we've been noticing how the Healthcare industry is paying more attention to Apple's iOS and/or iDevices (the iPhone and/or iPad). With Apple's new HealthKit now available to developers in the Healthcare industry we'll be keeping an eye out for new apps and/or processes that will take advantage of Apple's platform. Today we present you with a list of developers in the Healthcare industry who are thinking Apple. We'll continue to list future patent applications in this area every week as we stumble upon them to help you see what could be coming around a future corner.
The following is a list of Healthcare related patent applications that are compatible with Apple's platform. The list only covers the last 7 patent cycles.
- NON INVASIVE NEUROMODULATION DEVICE FOR ENABLING RECOVERY OF MOTOR, SENSORY, AUTONOMIC, SEXUAL, VASOMOTOR AND COGNITIVE FUNCTION
- METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR MANAGING DRUG USAGE
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR PHARMACY MESSAGING
- APPARATUSES AND METHODS FOR DETECTING LEAKS IN A NEGATIVE PRESSURE WOUND THERAPY SYSTEM
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR USE IN DIAGNOSING A MEDICAL CONDITION OF A PATIENT
- DEVICES AND METHODS FOR VESTIBULAR AND/OR CRANIAL NERVE STIMULATION
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL EXTRACTION TRACKING FOR IMPLANT MODELING
- NEUROMECHANICAL ALGOMETER
- METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR PROVIDING INFORMATION FROM A PATIENT-SPECIFIC MODEL OF BLOOD FLOW
- MOBILE HEALTHCARE DEVELOPMENT, COMMUNICATION, AND MANAGEMENT
At the end of future patent application reports, we'll try to list more Healthcare Company inventions designed to be compatible with Apple's platform as they come to light.