Another Galaxy smartphone has exploded and injured its owner, reports The Chosunilbo. The South Korean Bupyeong Fire Station in Incheon on Sunday stated that a 55-year-old man reported that his smartphone battery blew up in his pocket. The injured man who is being treated for second-degree burns to his thigh stated that his Samsung Galaxy Note along with a spare battery in his pocket just suddenly blew up. This latest incident could be added to a number of noted Galaxy Note 2 problems.
Chosunilbo noted that last March a schoolboy in Gwangju suffered injury when his Galaxy S2 exploded in his trousers.
About Comments: Patently Apple reserves the right to post, dismiss or edit comments.